Success Stories of Patients with Inflammation
We have carefully collected CBD testimonials for this particular condition to serve as proof and inspiration to others. Do not hesitate to record your own experience and share it with us so we can add it to this list and help thousands of patients more.
Overview of Scientific Studies and Reports
If you are interested in the medical proof and not scared of reading through some professional medical jargon, check out the studies below.
Scientific Research Studies on Inflammation
2000 – 2010
- 2000 – Cannabinoids in clinical practice
- 2004 – Vanilloid TRPV1 receptor mediates the antihyperalgesic effect of CBD, in rats with acute inflammation
- 2007 – CBD reduces cell inflammatory response and barrier disruption
- 2007 – Meta-analysis of cannabis-based treatments for neuropathic and MS-related pain.
- 2009 – Cannabidiol reduces nephrotoxicity by decreasing oxidative/nitrosative stress, inflammation, and cell death
- 2009 – Endocannabinoids, Cannabinoids, and related analogs in inflammation
2010 – 2015
- 2010 – Diabetic retinopathy: Role of inflammation and potential therapies for anti-inflammation
- 2011 – Reducing the impact of inflammation on oxidative stress with Cannabidiol
- 2011 – Through the control of neuroimmune axis, CBD reduces intestinal inflammation
- 2011 – Cannabidiol reduces Aβ-induced neuroinflammation and promotes hippocampal neurogenesis through PPARγ involvement
- 2012 – The non-psychotropic plant-derived cannabinoid, cannabidiol, decreases inflammation in mice with acute lung injury
- 2012 – Cannabinoids suppress inflammatory and neuropathic pain by targeting α3 glycine receptors
- 2013 – The Anti-inflammatory role of cannabidiol and O-1602 in cerulein-induced acute pancreatitis in mice
- 2013 – Cannabis induces a clinical response in patients with Crohn’s disease: a prospective placebo-controlled study.
- 2014 – The endocannabinoid system: an emerging key player in inflammation
2015 – 2020
- 2016 – Pure THC-V inhibits nitrite production in murine peritoneal macrophages
- 2016 – Cannabinoids, inflammation, and fibrosis
- 2016 – Amyloid proteotoxicity initiates an inflammatory response blocked by cannabinoids
- 2016 – The Protective effect of CBD on hydrogen peroxide‑induced apoptosis, inflammation and oxidative stress in nucleus pulposus cells
- 2016 – Experimental cannabidiol treatment reduces early pancreatic inflammation in type 1 diabetes.
- 2017 – Endocannabinoids protect inflammatory insults from sulfur dioxide inhalation via cannabinoid receptors in the brain
- 2017 – Mechanisms of CBD action in adoptively transferred experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis