Overview of Scientific Studies and Reports
If you are interested in the medical proof and not scared of reading through some professional medical jargon, check out the studies below.
Scientific Research Studies on CBDa
- 2011/09 – The effects of cannabidiolic acid and cannabidiol on contractility of the gastrointestinal tract of Suncus murinus.
- 2012/11 – Cannabidiolic acid, a major cannabinoid in fiber-type cannabis, is an inhibitor of breast cancer cell migration.
- 2013/00 – Cannabidiolic acid prevents vomiting in Suncus murinus and nausea-induced behavior in rats
- 2013/06 – Effect of low doses of cannabidiolic acid and ondansetron on a model of nausea-induced behavior in rats.
- 2013/10 – A model of nausea-induced behavior in rats using the taste reactivity test is enhanced by cannabidiolic acid.
- 2014/06 – Down-regulation of COX-2 by cannabidiolic acid in human breast cancer cells
- 2014/08 – A comparison of cannabidiolic acid with other treatments for anticipatory nausea using a rat model
- 2015/06 – Synergy between cannabidiol, cannabidiolic acid, and Δ⁹-tetrahydrocannabinol in house musk shrew
- 2015/12 – Effect of combined doses of THC and CBDA on acute and anticipatory nausea using rat models
- 2016/01 – Neuromotor tolerability and behavioral characterization of cannabidiolic acid, a phytocannabinoid with therapeutic potential for anticipatory nausea.
- 2016/09 – Effect of combined oral doses of THC and CBDA on acute and anticipatory nausea in rat models.
Sources: https://www.fda.gov/newsevents/publichealthfocus/ucm484109.htm https://www.leafly.com/news/strains-products/what-are-thca-cbda-crystalline-cannabinoids http://theleafonline.com/c/science/2014/07/cannabinoid-profile-crash-course-cbda/