CBDPure Review
5 (100%) 4 votes
CBDPure CBDPet

This CBDPure review will give you all the info you need to know about this CBD retailer. CBDPure and CBDPet are two of the trademarks of the American corporation Nutra Pure LLC. They are based in Vancouver, Washington state in the U.S. Washington is known for its relaxed cannabis laws and the company ships their products across the U.S.

Nutra Pure focusses on full-spectrum hemp oils and the organic nature of all of its products’ ingredients. Their CBD oils are made from organic hemp grown in Colorado. It is free from any contaminants and all products are tested by an independent lab to ensure the best quality on the market.

Of course, it is smarter to buy CBD oils based on reviews.

  • Full Spectrum Cannabinoids

    CBDPure contains a full range of cannabinoids such as THC (legal amount 0.3%) and CBN, which studies have shown to provide a better therapeutic effect than CBD alone. Such low dose of THC can not get you high but still benefits your health.

  • Organic

    Organically grown in Colorado.

  • Guaranteed

    They care about healing the nation. 90 day money-back guarantee.

  • Value

    Best value on the market.

How to order

iDWeeds does NOT sell CBD products. We compare products from trusted brands to present you results based on strength, price / value, and user satisfaction. As the CBD market is flooded with shady scam sites, you could loose your hard-earned cash without noticing.

After selecting the CBD product that suits your needs, you will be redirected to the desired page where you can place an order and check out.

CBDPureNutra Pure Product Line

CBDPure 600Cannabinoid Profile CBDPure 100, 300 & 600

Besides the well-known cannabinoids like CBD (cannabidiol) and THC, hemp contains many more compounds. Scientific research during the last three decades has shown that when these cannabinoids are preserved in the so-called full-spectrum hemp oil, a significant synergy effect is present, improving CBD’s health benefits.

CBDPure 600 has one of the best and most versatile cannabinoid profiles of the products that we compared. In total it has 7 cannabinoids of which CBD with 90.8% is the largest and the other cannabinoids make up for 9.2% combined.

Cannabinoid Profile CBDPure

CBDPure 300Cannabinoid Profile CBDPure 300

CBDPure 300 contains 300 mg of CBD, which is half the amount of the CBDPure 600 oil. If you are taking smaller serving sizes, for example, 10 mg daily, it is easier to dose your servings.

The cannabinoid profile of CBDPure 300 is the same as for CBDPure 600 because the proportions remain the same and only the mg amounts are different.

CBDPure 100Cannabinoid Profile CBDPure 100

CBDPure 100 contains 100 mg of CBD, which is three times less than CBDPure 300 oil. If you are taking extremely small serving sizes, for example, 3.3 mg daily, it is easier to dose your servings.

The cannabinoid profile of CBDPure 100 is the same as for CBDPure 600 because the proportions remain the same and only the mg amounts are different.

All CBDPure products are quality tested by an independent third party lab to ensure you get the best product possible. Certificate of Analysis is available on their homepage.

Click on a product that suits your needs to go to the order page.

Price when ordering a single bottle each time
Paid per bottle
Daily serving: 20 mg
CBDPure 600

CBDPure 300**

CBDPure 100*

1 Month supply
$79,99
$109,98
$179,94
3 Month supply
$239,97
$329,94
$539,82
6 Month supply
$479,94
$659,88
$1.079,64
$ / daily serving
$2,67
$3,67
$6,00
Volume discount
Volume discount
Daily serving: 20 mg
CBDPure 600
CBDPure 300**
CBDPure 100*
3 Month supply
$199,99
$259,98
$419,94
$ / daily serving
$2,22
$2,89
$4,67
6 Month supply
$339,99
$439,98
$749,94
$ / daily serving

$1,89
$2,44
$4,17

* Hemp Oil 100 contains 3,3 mg per daily serving for mild effects. So for comparison, we increased subject values by 6 fold in order to compare the same recommended daily serving of 20 mg across the board.

** Hemp Oil 300 contains 10 mg per daily serving for medium effects. So for comparison, we doubled subject values in order to compare the same recommended daily serving of 20 mg across the board.

Why we recommend CBDPure

Be sure to start your CBD treatment with lab tested and high quality CBD to avoid disappointment. Check out our general CBD dosage guidelines and price comparisons.

© Copyright - iDWeeds *Health statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Nonetheless, after our extensive research the overwhelming anecdotal and scientific evidence speaks volumes.
Share This