Fawaz Abomaray

Fawaz Abomaray

A Medical Scientist with background in Cancer Pharmacology. Moreover, Fawaz is also a Stem Cell Biologist with speciality in Endometriosis.

He has both original articles and review articles published in peer-reviewed international journals.
Fawaz Abomaray

Latest posts by Fawaz Abomaray

Joy Organics Review
5 (100%) 8 votes

Joy Organics Review

Joy Organics is yet another American company based in Colorado. They provide full-spectrum CBD products which are 100% THC free and of outstanding quality. Joy Organics produces their products according to a 7-step quality assurance process and from organically Colorado-grown hemp.

Their unique manufacturing process makes sure that the CBD oils and other products have a very high CBD content. They achieve full-spectrum by keeping the whole plant, terpenes, flavonoids, anti-oxidants, and fatty acids. Joy Organics ensures high quality because batch goes through a lab test in their in-house laboratory.

Joy Organics CBD oils have probably one of the highest CBD contents in the industry. While recent independent tests showed that a good part of CBD brands, do not contain the amount of CBD they are labeled for. Therefore, smart people, before they buy a CBD or hemp oil, always study reviews on CBD oils first.

  • Full Spectrum Cannabinoids

    Each Joy Organics product contains a range of cannabinoids such as CBD and CBDA as well as Naturally Present Terpenes which studies showed provide a better therapeutic effect than CBD alone. All Joy Organics products are 100% THC free.

  • Organic

    Organically grown on nutrient-rich soil in Colorado.

  • Guaranteed

    30-Day money-back guarantee

  • Value

    Great value on the market, with free shipping

How to order

iDWeeds does NOT sell CBD products. We compare products from trusted brands to present you results based on strength, price / value, and user satisfaction. As the CBD market is flooded with shady scam sites, avoid disappointment and the risk of a contaminated product.

After selecting the CBD product that suits your needs, you will be redirected to the desired page where you can place an order and check out.

Joy Organics Product Line

You have the choice between four strengths and four tastes.

They offer softgels in two strengths (10 and 25 mg per capsule) for easy dosing.

Convenient disposable vape pen with a mild citrus flavor.

Soothing salve is available in one-ounce and two-ounce jars.

They have CBD dog treats and CBD oil pet tincture.

Water-soluble energy drink mix with CBD and caffeine.

Certificate of Lab Analysis

Since all Joy Organics products are quality tested by an independent third party lab they ensure you get the best product possible. Hence a Certificate of Analysis is available on their homepage.

Click on a product that suits your needs, and go to the order page.

iDWeeds Rating

Cannabinoid Profile Joy Organics Oil

Joy Organics sells their CBD oils in four concentrations, 250, 500, 1000, and 1500 mg CBD per 1 oz (30ml) bottle.  These are true full-spectrum oils with a high CBD content and CBDa. The variety of Terpenes in these oils are second to none and ensure a great ‘entourage effect’.

The Joy Organics’ strain of hemp is bred to be very high in CBD, almost 95%. The remaining 5% are minor cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, anti-oxidants, and fatty acids.

They have their own in-house lab but they also do tests at independent laboratories.

Joy Organics Pros

  • Certified Organic – No pesticides and contaminants
  • United States Only – Grown and made in the USA for quality control
  • Third party lab testing – Certificate of Analysis and a Certificate of Quality Assurance confirmed by third-party labs
  • Absorption Rate –  Soft gel capsules have four times the absorption rate requiring less intake for full effectiveness
  • Full spectrum – cannabinoids and terpenes
  • Consistency – hemp comes from the same strain and goes through the same extraction process for consistent results with every bottle, salve or gel
  • Pharmaceutical grade – Tight quality controls and consistent manufacturing. All their products are manufactured in a GMP-certified facility that also conforms to FDA guidelines.
  • Great customer service – Free shipping and 30-day money back guarantee
Cannabinoid Profile Joy Organics
Terpene Profile Joy Organics

Recommended CBD Brands

CBDPure 6-month value supply

Be sure to start your CBD treatment with full-spectrum, lab tested, completely organic and high-quality CBD for the best price to avoid disappointment.

© Copyright - iDWeeds *Health statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Nonetheless, after our extensive research the overwhelming anecdotal and scientific evidence speaks volumes.
Share This